The 9 best medical school interview books for 2020
Shopping for the best medical school interview books is about as tricky as finding your soulmate. You not only think about quality, price but also need to find where to buy medical school interview books. Don’t worry any more! We spend many hours to review and compare medical school interview books to make the short list for you. Let’s check which product is suitable with you.
Best medical school interview books
Best medical school interview books buying guide
We understand that you may have tons of questions when you are going to buy medical school interview books:
- What is the best medical school interview books for 2020, for 2019 or even 2018 (old models)?
- What is the best medical school interview books to buy?
- Where I can find top rated medical school interview books?
- or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) medical school interview books?…
All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for medical school interview books.
Before deciding to buy any medical school interview books, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
You will know how you should choose medical school interview books and What you should consider when buying the medical school interview books and Where to Buy or Purchase the medical school interview books. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of the best brands medical school interview books.
You could see the top 9 medical school interview books of 2020 below. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
1. The Premed Playbook Guide to the Medical School Interview: Be Prepared, Perform Well, Get Accepted
DescriptionThe Premed Playbook: Guide to the Medical School Interview is the only book needed to prepare premed students for their medical school interviews. It covers traditional interviews as well as the multiple mini-interview or MMI. Through interviews with Admissions Committee members and others, Dr. Gray has compiled the most comprehensive book on this subject. Premed students want to know what to expect, but more importantly, they need to see examples of what successful applicants have done. The Premed Playbook not only gives them close to 600 potential interview questions, it also gives them real answers and feedback from interview sessions that Dr. Gray has held with students.
2. Nailing the Medical School Interview: A Harvard MD's Comprehensive Preparation Strategy
Did you know the interview is the most important factor used to decide which applicants get in to medical school? THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR! Fortunately, interview techniques can be learned and improved with practice. Drawn from Dr. Suzanne M. Millers nearly 15 years of experience as a Harvard pre-med tutor, admissions interviewer, and CEO of MDadmit medical admissions, Nailing the Medical School Interview provides a detailed, step-by-step plan for how to tackle every aspect of traditional medical school interviews while giving you a head start on Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) preparation. Book highlights include: 1. 250+ interview questions with answer examples and explanations. 2. Detailed system for how to approach ethical/behavioral questions. 3. Entire chapter on health policy topics. 4. Strategies for group and essay questions. 5. Post-interview strategy with example thank you notes and letters of intent/update letters 6. Tips on scheduling and style prep 7. Special sections on DO and Caribbean schools interview preparation.
3. The Medical School Interview: Secrets and a System for Success
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
DescriptionRock Your Medical School Interview... The Insider's Guide to Success Are you worried that you will tank your Interview? Would you like the interview process demystified? Would you like a plan to ace your Interview? The #1 Factor for Admission into Any Medical School Is Your Interview Evaluation! The fully revised The Medical School Interview will show you how to: Address bad grades, including GPA or MCAT What to wear Deal with and how to address ethical questions 3 things you MUST convey in every interview Create a step-by-step process for preparing your responses Respond to the 6 "high-yield" questions every interviewer asks Deliver what Admissions Committees want, including your Personal Statement Identify and deal with the question behind the question More than 40 actual questions used by Admission Committees. The Medical School Interview offers explanations of the Admissions Committee Process and their Agendas. Where other books just offer tips or outlines, The Medical School Interview provides a formula that delivers the secrets and a system for your success. The Medical School Interview
4. The Medical School Interview: Winning Strategies from Admissions Faculty
Description[ Medical School Interview: Winning Strategies from Admissions Faculty BY Desai, Samir P. ( Author ) ] Paperback 2013
5. The Premed Playbook: Guide to the Medical School Personal Statement: Write Your Best Story. Secure Your Interview.
DescriptionThe Premed Playbook: Guide to the Medical School Personal Statement helps guide students in crafting their stories for the medical school Admission Committees. It's not only a collection of essays from students who got into top schools, but is a showcase of essays that started badly and were honed to tell great stories. Ryan Gray, MD shares the stories of students who likely didnt have a shot, but ultimately succeed, in part because of the advice laid out in The Premed Playbook: Guide to the Medical School Personal Statement. They had to fight their way into medical schooland told a great story to do it.
6. Medical School Interviews A Practical Guide to Help You Get That Place at Medical School: Over 150 Questions Analysed, Includes Multiple Mini Interviews (MMI)
DescriptionContains up-to-date NHS issues and extensive information on the MMI process. Presents a look at over 150 medical school interview questions. This book provides with techniques to address various types of questions, analyses good and bad examples of answers, teaches you how to add depth to your answers.
7. The MedEdits Guide to the Medical School Interview: MMI and Traditional: Everything you need to know
DescriptionCOMPLETELY NEW AND UPDATED FOR 2019. INCLUDES MMI AND TRADITIONAL INTERVIEW GUIDANCE.
Meant to serve as a stand-alone resource, The 2019 Edition of the MedEdits Guide to the Medical School Interview is easy to read, straight forward, and free of any extraneous or overwhelming information.
The MedEdits Guide to the Medical School Interview will teach you:
- How to navigate common traditional interview questions with comfort
- How to approach MMI scenarios systematically using the MedEdits proprietary approach which has helped hundreds of students navigate every MMI scenario
- What to prepare so you are confident, authentic, and natural on interview day
When preparing for your medical school interview, it is important to have enough information so you know what to expect and can navigate any question, scenario, or discussion that comes your way. However, too much information, or over preparing, can hinder your interview outcomes.
The lessons in this book are easy to digest and implement so you can walk in to your interview day confident and without feeling overwhelmed. Medical school interview days are actually interesting and can even be fun if you have the right mindset.
The MedEdits Guide to the Medical School Interview is meant to inspire, reassure, and motivate you to do your best.
The book covers many topics including:
- What is the traditional interview?
- What is the Multiple Mini Interview (MMI)?
- What to expect on interview day?
- Who will interview you?
- What will you be asked?
- What are behavioral questions?
- How to answer MMI questions of all types
- Qualities and characteristics being evaluated
- How to approach difficult questions and situations
- How to stay organized and focused during your interview
- How to use the interview to your advantage
- The book includes multiple full length examples of:
- Traditional interview questions and answers
- MMI interview scenarios and answers
Whether you are an outstanding candidate for acceptance to a top-tier allopathic medical school or are aspiring to get in anywhere, the no-nonsense advice this comprehensive guide offers will greatly improve your confidence and preparation on interview day. The MedEdits Guide to the Medical School Interview is THE go-to book for aspiring doctors.
8. BeMo's Ultimate Guide to Multiple Mini Interview: How to Increase Your MMI Score by 27% without Memorizing any Sample Questions.
BeMo's Ultimate Guide to Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) is the most comprehensive resource for MMI preparation. Written by former MMI evaluators, admissions committee members and award-winning scientists, this guide is a must-read for all applicants with an upcoming MMI interview. The guide includes proven strategies, sample MMI questions and answers, two full length Mock MMIs and access to a sample mock MMI simulator.Here is what is included in this book:
- BeMo's proven formula for acing any multiple mini interview question,
- Top 2 myths about MMI preparation they may not want you to know,
- 18 proven strategies to prepare for and ace any MMI question,
- How to manage stress and demonstrate confidence,
- 23 possible types of MMI questions and how to successful answer each type of question,
- Common points of debate in medicine and how to answer them,
- 20 difficult sample MMI questions with expert analysis and answers,
- 2 additional full-length practice mock interview questions (20 questions in total),
- The #1 tip after your interview that is usually missed by most applicants,
- Free sample online MMI SIM by InterviewProf: BeMo's revolutionary online mock interview platform,
- Free access to BeMo's private online MMI prep MasterMind group and additional resources,
- Over 180 pages of tips, strategies and advice from admission experts including former MMI evaluators, former admissions committee members, and award-winning scientists
BeMo Academic Consulting Inc. (BeMo) is a global leader in Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) preparation with the only scientifically proven preparation programs designed to increase applicants practice scores by up to 27%. BeMo's expertise in MMI prep are sought after by media and official university career centers. BeMo's core value is to help reduce the social gap at professional schools by teaching students the essential qualities required by such programs. BeMo's team members believe everyone deserves access to higher education and they want to make sure every student gets a fair chance at admissions to these very competitive programs regardless of his or her socioeconomic, racial or cultural background.
BeMo, BeMo Academic, BeMo Consulting, BeMo Academic Consulting , MMI SIM, InterviewProf, Get In Or Your Money Back are trademarks of BeMo Academic Consulting Inc.
9. Cracking Med School Admissions 2nd edition: "How to Get In": Advice From Stanford Med Students and Doctors