Check expert advices for pharmacology lippincott flash cards?
There are many reasons you might choose to buy pharmacology lippincott flash cards but it is not easy to find the best suitable pharmacology lippincott flash cards for you. But don’t worry! We did some of the work for you already by researching a few models on the current market. Let’s check following article to find the best pharmacology lippincott flash cards.
Best pharmacology lippincott flash cards
Best pharmacology lippincott flash cards buying guide
We understand that you may have tons of questions when you are going to buy pharmacology lippincott flash cards:
- What is the best pharmacology lippincott flash cards for 2020, for 2019 or even 2018 (old models)?
- What is the best pharmacology lippincott flash cards to buy?
- Where I can find top rated pharmacology lippincott flash cards?
- or even What is the best affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) pharmacology lippincott flash cards?…
All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for pharmacology lippincott flash cards.
Before deciding to buy any pharmacology lippincott flash cards, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
You will know how you should choose pharmacology lippincott flash cards and What you should consider when buying the pharmacology lippincott flash cards and Where to Buy or Purchase the pharmacology lippincott flash cards. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of the best brands pharmacology lippincott flash cards.
You could see the top 10 pharmacology lippincott flash cards of 2020 below. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
1. Mosby's Review Cards for the NCLEX-RN Examination
With more review cards than any other product on the market, youll have the perfect tool for study groups or on-the-go review, and with a new chapter focusing on pharmacology, youll be more prepared than ever before. This edition features over 1,200 questions with alternate item-format and integrated content questions organized by clinical area and body system. These cards contain several practice questions on the front, with answers, rationales for correct and incorrect options, cognitive levels, nursing process steps, and NCLEX test plan categories on the back. Youll also receive an overview of the latest NCLEX-RN test plan, and valuable test-taking tips.
- UNIQUE! Provides more practice questions than any other card set with over 1,200 review questions on portable cards.
- An introductory section on test taking offers helpful strategies for improving your test-taking skills and managing test anxiety.
- Questions are logically organized by body system within each clinical area section.
- Plenty of alternate item-format questions, including multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, and illustrated questions, offer valuable preparation for the newer question formats appearing on the NCLEX-RN examination.
- Each question is classified by cognitive level, nursing process step, and NCLEX test plan client needs area to help you identify areas where more review may be required.
- A section on integrated concepts includes questions on leadership, management of patient care, cultural competence, and community-based practice, addressing the integrated concepts covered in the NCLEX-RN examination.
- UNIQUE! A separate section on pharmacology reflects the increased focus on this subject in the NCLEX examination and enables you to concentrate on the most frequently tested content.
- Rationales for incorrect options are now included to help you understand the faulty thought processes that lead to selecting the wrong answers.
- Double the number of alternate item questions and the new chart exhibit format ensure you have ample practice with the newest question formats.
2. 140 Must Know Meds: Demolish Nursing Pharmacology
Nursing Pharmacology Just Got EasyDo you ever feel like learning Pharmacology is kinda like learning another language?You're not alone . . . In fact, I felt the same way in nursing school. Don't get me wrong, I loved Pharm. But, trying to keep thousands of medications, contraindications, and assessment information straight in my mind was, well . . . impossible. That's when I realized something. I didn't need to know EVERY medication. I needed to focus on the most important ones and really understand them well.So, I developed a list of the most commonly tested and prescribed medications. Then I pulled out the critical points to know about those meds. After working years in the ICU and precepting students all over the world . . . this is still my go-to list of medications. Pharmacology makes up 15% of the NCLEX test plan. For many nurses medications and pharmacology can be a difficult subject. But not anymore! If you are ready to finally take your NCLEX Pharmacology studies to the next level . . . this is the perfect book for you! With hundreds of pages of the most vital facts about the most tested medications this ebook for nursing students is a must have.In this book you will learn1. How to have confidence when distributing medications2. Nursing considerations for 140 of the most common medications3. How to differentiate between difficult medications4. How to be confident in pharmacology courses5. Learn how to ace nursing pharmacologyThis book essentially takes the guess work out of your studies and allows you to focus your valuable time on learning exactly what you NEED to know.
3. Pharm Phlash!: Pharmacology Flash Cards
- Increase your test scores in pharmacology class.
- Improve your pharmacology score on the NCLEX.
- Expand your understanding of pharmacological agents.
- Decrease and prevent medication errors in practice.
These test-yourself review cards put critical clinical information for nearly 400 of the top generic medications at your fingertips. And, you can count on them for accuracy, because each card is based on content from Daviss Drug Guide for Nurses.
Now available in print or a convenient new digital format optimized for mobile devices, this fifth edition familiarizes students with the most current drugs prescribed in clinical settings and features an enhanced full-color format to provide students the most efficient and effective pharmacologic review.
- Updated content ensures a confident understanding of the latest and most commonly used drugs.
- Comprehensive, clinically focused approach helps students ensure success on the USMLE and clinical wards.
- New full-color format reinforces key concepts and drug details quickly and effectively.
- New web-based digital version makes review possible at any time, on any device. Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
5. Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy
Get all the basics on drug therapiesand administer drugs confidently and accuratelywith the newly updated Pharmacology Made Incredibly Easy,4th Edition.
Written in the enjoyable, award-winning Incredibly Easy style, this easy-to-follow, fully illustrated guide offers step-by-step direction on the medication process, from assessing patient needs, to planning care, to implementation and positive outcomes. Strengthen your understanding of your class materials, get ready for the NCLEX or certification exam, and administer drug therapiessafely and effectively!
Build a strong platform of pharmacology knowledge and skills with. . .
- NEW and updated content on the newest approved medications and dosages and NEW tables listing:
- NEW vaccines and treatment for biological weapons exposure
- NEW treatment and antidotes for chemical weapons exposure
- NEW herbal drugs content
- NEW icons and images that clarify content
- Revised and updated content on the concepts of pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacotherapeutics
- Pharmacology basics How drugs are derived, developed, classified, and administered; classes of drugs by body system; their uses and mechanisms
- Nurse Joy and Nurse Jake illustrated characters offering tips and insights throughout
- Quick-scan format with concise, bulleted content
- Hundreds of illustrations and diagrams explaining key concepts and providing clear direction on administering drugs; drug distribution, absorption, and metabolism; potential drug interactions; adverse reactions; how different classes of drugs work in different body systems
- Special chapter features:
- Just the facts A quick summary of chapter content
- Advice from the experts Experienced practitioners insights
- Prototype pro Actions, indications, and nursing considerations for common prototype drugs
- Nursing process Patient assessment, diagnosis, outcome goals, implementation, and evaluation for each type and class of drug
- Pharm function Illustrating how drugs act in the body; recognizing and treating adverse reactions
- Before you give that drug Warnings to consider before you administer a drug
- Education edge Information to share with your patient
- Quick quiz End-of-chapter questions with answers/explanations, to help you remember the essentials
- End-of-book multiple-choice Q&A; Quick Guides to Medication Safety, Ophthalmic and Dermatologic Drugs, and Abbreviations to Avoid; Glossary of essential pharmacology terms.
6. Lange Pharmacology Flashcards, Fourth Edition
FeatureLange Pharmacology Flashcards Fourth Edition
A fun, fast, portable review of pharmacology for the USMLE Step 1
Written by former medical students at Yale University, LANGE Pharmacology Flash Cards, Fourth Edition offer concise, yet complete coverage of the subject. Each card covers a specific disease or drug, with high-yield facts in bold. Every card also includes a clinical vignette on the flip side which helps students answer the question when is this medication the answer in real-world clinical practice?
200 two-sided cards in the deck
Essential for board review and coursework
Created by medical students for medical students
Clinical vignettes show students how important concepts relate to real-world practice
7. Pharm Phlash Cards!: Pharmacology Flash Cards
A classroom-developed, student-tested system that increases pharmacology test scoresdecreases and prevents medication errors in the clinical settingimproves NCLEX pharmacology scoresand expands understanding of pharmacological agents!
The 2nd Edition of these test-yourself review cards cover critical clinical information for nearly 400 of the top generic medications. And, you can count on them for accuracy, because each card is based on content from Daviss Drug Guide for Nurses.
These cards not only give you the most important aspects of each med, but also provide you with nursing tips. These cards are great for new nursing students! Lauren Witkowsky, Student at Cape May Technical School
8. PharmCards: Review Cards for Medical Students
9. Lippincott Nursing Pocket Cards
These quick-read pocket cards provide both new and experienced nurses the vital reminders needed to provide safe, effective care.
Stay sharp and accurate with this on-the-spot reference tool:
- Boxed set of 35 long-lasting, laminated, 5 x 7 pocket cards
- Two-sided, keep-it-handy size cards that are made for quick reference , with need-to-know information that supports effective decision-making
- Cards clarify difficult to understand pathophysiology such as the difference between syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH) and diabetes insipidus (DI), or between hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- Created for nurses, by nurses , to simplify challenging concepts
Lisa Morris Bonsall, MSN, RN, CRNP, is Senior Clinical Editor for Lippincott NursingCenter.com in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Lippincott Nursing Pocket Cards List
Assessment and Diagnosis of Heart Failure
Heart Failure: Guideline-Directed Management and Therapy
Critical Care Nursing
Arterial Blood Gas (ABG) Analysis
Mechanical Ventilation Settings and Basic Modes
Caring for the Mechanically Ventilated Patient
Take5: Pneumonia in the Adult
Recognizing and Managing Sepsis
Endocrinology & Diabetes
Managing Diabetes in the Hospital Setting
Managing Acute Diabetic Complications
Discharge Planning for Patients with Diabetes Mellitus
Understanding Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone and Diabetes Insipidus
Understanding Hypothyroidism and Hyperthyroidism
Differentiating Delirium, Dementia, and Depression
Recognizing and Managing Influenza
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Complications of Peripheral Intravenous Therapy
Complications of Central Vascular Access Devices
Preventing and Managing Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections
Quick Guide to Laboratory Values
Assessment and Management of Stroke
Alteplase Injection for Acute Ischemic Stroke
Parenteral Nutrition (PN)
Wound, Ostomy, Continence
Pressure Injury Assessment and Management
Guide to Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
10. 2019 Lippincott Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses
The mini drug monographs include generic and trade names, drug class, pregnancy risk category and controlled substance schedule, black box warnings, indications & dosages, dose adjustments, adverse effects, drug interactions, nursing considerations, and patient teaching. Detailed appendices cover topical and ophthalmic medications, laxatives, combination products, contraceptives, and biological agents (vaccines).
The pocket-sized 2019Lippincott's Pocket Drug Guide for Nurses will quickly become your go-to-guidefor importantdrug facts andvital patient safety tips & alerts.